Embarkation: 22nd June at 17:00 — Scheveningen (The Hague)
Disembarkation: 27th June at 11:00 — Kiel
A great sailing parade + the famous German maritime festival.
Start your trip at “Sail op Scheveningen”, the festival that celebrates the first Tall Ships Regatta in the history of The Hague. Visit the other ships for free before embarking on Atyla for your adventure on board.
The first part of the trip will be an amazing parade of sail along Scheveningen, the beach of The Hague, surrounded by other magnificent tall ships.
Then we’ll spend 3 full days at sea, participating in all the activities on board, and learning about ourselves and our shipmates. We’ll also cross the famous Kiel Canal before reaching the city of Kiel, which will be also full of tall ships and classic vessels as part of “The Kiel Week”.
After arrival we’ll go for dinner at a nice restaurant in the city, we’ll have one full day to explore the festival and the city. Atyla will be receiving guests on board so, if you are embarking as a participant, you’ll be asked to help out with these activities.Please bear in mind that this is not a very long trip. If you have time, we recommend that you do this trip together with the trip from Kiel to Aalborg. For 4 reasons:
- You get to sail 2,5 more days.
- You get to experience the Festival "Tall Ships Races Aalborg, including the crew parade and crew party.
- You get 2 extra days on board in Kiel (not included in any of the trips)
- You get a 20% discount on both trips!
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Participation in the sailing parade out of The Hague (when all the tall ships sail out at the same time).
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can easily reach the ship by flying to Amsterdam.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Sail as participant (trainee) - 490.0€
Sail as passenger - 620.0€