Embarkation: 30th June at 17:00 — Kiel
Disembarkation: 5th July at 11:00 — Aalborg
From Germany to the start of The Tall Ships Races.
Atyla is finally back in Germany since 2016! Get on board to celebrate it and sail with us uniting the world-famous Kiel Week with the even more famous Tall Ships Races. This trip is short but promises to be very cool.
You’ll first get to walk around the “Kieler Woche” and see all the German and international classic sailing ships.
Then we’ll sail north for a bit more than 2 days around the islands in the Baltic Sea, passing under some of the tallest bridges in the world, while participating of all the activities on board and analyzing the skills that are more important in our lives and how to develop them.
Finally, we’ll arrive to Aalborg where, apart from being in the heart of the city (where Aalborg’s harbour is), we’ll enjoy all the cool activities that the port has planned for the crews for free (sports activities including a Swimming pool, sightseeing of landmarks, public transport and 19 shuttle boats, the crew parade and the crew party) and the ones for the visitors in general (remarkable fireworks, free visits to all the tall ships, free concerts and other events, etc).
In Aalborg we’ll also be welcoming guests on board to tell them about our project and to raise funds our Scholarship Fund so, if you are embarking as a participant, you’ll be asked to help out with this activities. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some free time.Please bear in mind that this trip is a bit short. If you have time, we recommend that you do this trip together with the trip from The Hague to Kiel. For 4 reasons:
- You get to see the festival in The Hague, and participate in the impressive Sailing Parade for free.
- You get to sail 3 more days.
- You get 2 extra days on board in Kiel (not included in any of the trips)
- You get a 20% discount on both trips!
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Free participation in the crew-only activities in Aalborg, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2019 T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can easily reach the ship by flying to Hamburg or Berlin.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> email@example.com
Sail as participant (trainee) - 490.0€
Sail as passenger - 780.0€