ONLY 1 PLACE AVAILABLE!
Embarkation: 13th July at 17:00 — Fredrikstad
Disembarkation: 23rd July at 11:00 —Bergen
All along the Norwegian fjords, visiting small ports.
Sail with us and participate in the activities on board with shipmates from all around the world.
An unforgettable setup for your unforgettable sailing adventure. The Norwegian Fjords are one of the most beautiful coastlines to travel around, and the way we’re going to sail them in this trip (going very close to the coast at times, making a couple stops in the towns along the way, stopping in the famous Preikestolen to climb up and take some amazing pictures…) it’s the best way to enjoy them.
This trip will also be adventurous and, during the sailing, all the participants will take part in all the activities on board (from taking the wheel, to cleaning the ship). So it won’t be all roses, but we’ll use the entire experience on board (the good and the hard moments) to focus on our personal development.
This trip includes the Sailing Parade in Fredrikstad (all the tall ships leaving the port in a row), as well as the activities in the stopover ports (Locations to be confirmed), and the activities in the port of Bergen.
Bergen, a UNESCO World Heritage City, also known as “the gateway to the Fjords”, is planning some really cool activities for their festival: Apart from the crew parade and the crew party, they are planning to offer sea kayaking, city tours, several concerts, guided tours to a couple of museums in the city, and even a group excursion to Mount Ulriken with a concert by the Bergen Philharmonic Youth Orchestra on the top. How cool is that!
In Bergen we’ll be also welcoming guests on board to tell them about our project and to collect donations to our Scholarship Fund so, if you are embarking as a participant, you’ll be asked to help out with this activities. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some free time.INCLUDES:
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Participation in the crew-only activities in the Cruise-in-Company ports (Locations to be confirmed).
- Participation in the crew-only activities in Bergen, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2019 T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can fly to Oslo and take a 2-hour bus or train to Fredrikstad.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant - 997.0€
Passenger - 1590.0€