Embarkation: 19th August at 11:00 — Bremerhaven
Disembarkation: 1st September at 11:00 — Lekeitio
- The trip features a special coach: Kiki Bosch, famous for doing free-diving in ice-cold water with no water suit, following the Wim-Hof method. She’ll bring her experience to give Atyla’s personal development programme a special touch.
- It connects two of Atyla’s homes: The place where she was built (Lekeitio) and the place where she broke the engine and almost can’t continue sailing (Bremerhaven). In both places, we’ll meet old friends celebrating that the ship is visiting, and we’ll do guided visits to the locations where all this happened.
- We arrive in Lekeitio right before the start of the annual festivities of the town (Fiestas de San Antolín), which are famous in the whole region, and we'll get to enjoy their beginning from on board.
We’ll spend some good days sailing, exploring the sea and developing our skills. Depending on the weather and the wind, we might do one or two stopovers (for example in Dunkirk, or in one of the many islands along the way).
We'll have enough time to fully experience the programme on board, take part in all the activities and get to know yourself and your shipmates deeply.
When we finally reach Lekeitio we’ll go for dinner together to a local restaurant to celebrate the adventure and enjoy the fantastic gastronomy of the area.
During the following days, we’ll have time to explore the area, visit the place where Atyla was built, and hear from people that participated in it. We’ll be also welcoming the people from Lekeitio on board, they deserve to know and be proud of what Atyla has become.INCLUDES:
- All-included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away you can fly to Bremen or Hamburg and take a bus/train.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> firstname.lastname@example.org
- A “equal opportunities” scholarship (financial records required).
Sail as participant (trainee) - 1290.0€
Sail as passenger - 2000.0€