LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE
Embarkation: 23rd July at 17:00 — Bergen
Disembarkation: 3rd August at 11:00 — Aarhus
An impressive race starting in the fjords.
This trip is maybe the most complete of 2019, it has a bit of everything:
It starts with the impressive Sailing Parade with all the ships departing Bergen between the Norwegian fjords.
Then (if they do as the last time we were in Bergen in 2014), we’ll have one night before the race start, that we’ll spend anchored in a nice bay inside the fjord, with time to go for a swim and go to a shore that is almost virgin.
Then comes the race, 7 days of sailing with no engine, along with the other participant ships. Coming down from the fjords and crossing the famous Skagerrak sea.
And finally the days in Aarhus, celebrating the end of The Tall Ships Races, with the crew parade, the prize giving ceremony, the crew party, and all the activities in the port.
This young city is the second biggest in Denmark, and is known as “the city of smiles”. The local community loves ships, and it’s the first time that Atyla comes to the city, so they’ll be excited about our visit. Even the mayor, whose nickname is "Captain Bundsgaard”, might come over for a visit.
We will, of course, welcome everyone on board to tell them about our project and to collect donations to our Scholarship Fund so, if you are embarking as a participant, you’ll be asked to help out with this activities. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some free time.INCLUDES:
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Participation in the crew-only activities in Aarhus, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2019 T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can fly directly to Bergen airport.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> email@example.com