Embarkation: 3rd August at 16:00 — Aarhus
Disembarkation: 8th or 10th August at 11:00 — Rostock
Enjoy the last sailing parade of the season + the famous Hanse Sail.
This trip starts at the end of the Tall Ships Races so, even though you’re not in the race itself, you have the chance to visit tall ships from all around the world.
After the first night on board, we’ll set sail, and you’ll be on board while we participate in the sailing parade together with all the other ships. Then we’ll sail south towards Germany.
As in any of our other trips, during the trip we’ll use the experience on board (which can be hard sometimes) to explore our capacities, step out of our comfort zone, and develop several life skills.
After sailing for 3 full days we’ll arrive in Rostock on the 7th. We’ll have one night together on board to celebrate the arrival.
If you want, after doing this trip you can stay on board 2 more days for free. During the Hanse Sail, we’ll be welcoming visitors on board and doing short sailing trips so you’ll be asked to help out with these activities. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some free time.INCLUDES:
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Participation in the activities for crews in Rostock.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can try to find a flight to Aalborg. Otherwise fly to Hamburg (4,5 hours away) or Copenhagen (3,5 hours away).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> email@example.com
- A “equal opportunities” scholarship (financial records required).
Sail as participant (trainee) - 550.0€
Sail as passenger - 880.0€