LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE
Embarkation: 5th July at 19:00 — Aalborg
Disembarkation: 13th July at 11:00 — Fredrikstad
A 5-day race at sea with the sails up & the engine off.
Join the race on board the most international ship of the fleet! Sail with us and participate in all the activities on board with shipmates from all around the world.
Of the dozens of ships that participate, ATYLA is rarely the winner of the race, but with us, you get to really feel part of the crew. You get to take the wheel and face the challenge and the responsibility of the entire team in your hands.
The tall ships races are not about winning the race, they’re about making the best of the journey, and we embrace that with our hearts. Join us for 8 days of sea, sun, personal development and fun.
Be one of the few that get to enjoy the Sailing Parade in Aalborg from on board one of the ships, and wave at the thousands of visitors while we leave the port.
In Fredrikstad, we’ll have our mooring right in the centre of the city. For a couple of days we’ll enjoy the free activities that the port has planned for the crews (sightseeing, sports activities, the crew parade and the crew party) and the ones for the visitors in general (fireworks shows, free visits to all the tall ships, free concerts and other events, etc).
In Fredrikstad we’ll also be welcoming guests on board to tell them about our project and to collect donations to our Scholarship Fund so, if you are embarking as a participant, you’ll be asked to help out with this activities. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some free time.INCLUDES:
- All included accommodation with full board (3 meals a day) & a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Programme.
- Free participation in the crew-only activities in Fredrikstad, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2019 T-shirt.
- If you’re coming from far away, you can check if you find direct flights to Aalborg. Otherwise, Copenhagen is 45 minutes away by plane or 4 hours away by Blablacar.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Timeline and embarking/disembarking locations of this trip.
- For questions or any help needed: >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant - 870.0€
Passenger - 1300.0€